Before submitting an application, please follow these 4 steps:
Step 1: Check your eligibility and read our criteria carefully
Step 2: Review our types of funding and identify which grant cycle/s best fit your organization
Step 3: Read the application instructions thoroughly
Step 4: Begin your application through our online grants portal
Begin your Grant Application
We strongly prefer that you submit your application using our online portal.
- Log in to our Online Grant Portal. If you have never used it before, you will need to register your organization first. (Note: You can only register one email per organization.)
- To change the e-mail address associated with your account, please contact email@example.com.
- Select the appropriate grant cycle and begin your application. You can apply for multiple grants per year, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria for each grant.
- If you have applied through the online portal before, you will be able to log into your previous application and make changes to it for a new grant cycle, or you can click “copy/rollover an application” to revise a previous draft.
- If you have trouble with the online portal, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions about the grant application process, contact email@example.com or (206) 624-4081 ext. 103.
While we strongly prefer that you submit your application using our online portal, if you cannot submit an application online for whatever reason you may submit your application by postal mail or email.
To request a Word document version of our grant application, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Submission: Include all attachments in a single email and address to email@example.com
- Postal Mail Submission: Send to Social Justice Fund NW – GRANT APPLICATION, 1904 Third Ave Suite 806, Seattle, WA 98101
Proposals must be received in our office no later than 5 pm (Pacific Time) on the date of the deadline. Social Justice Fund NW will not consider late applications.