Participate in planned giving
We invite you to join Social Justice Fund’s Frontlines 4 for the Future program by making a planned gift to SJF.
1) What is a planned gift to Social Justice Fund NW?
A planned gift is simply that – a gift that you plan for ahead of time. It is usually created as part of estate planning. A bequest is the easiest and most popular giving arrangement and involves adding a provision in your will or living trust that assigns a gift to SJF in the event of your death.
In order for us to focus on the work we do best – supporting social justice movements – we only accept gifts that require a minimum of management on our part. In addition to bequests these include:
- Life insurance policies
- Retirement policies
- Charitable lead trusts
- Marketable securities or real estate
We encourage you to talk with a financial professional about which options would work best for you.
2) Why make a planned gift to Social Justice Fund NW?
- For all the same reasons you support SJF now, and then some.
- You want to be sure SJF is here to advance the cause of social justice for many years to come.
- Our long history of supporting grassroots organizations in the Northwest demonstrates our ability to steward resources and martial them in the service of justice. You can be confident that SJF has the strength and the commitment to be here for the long haul.
- A gift to SJF will ensure that the legacy of your work for equal rights and social justice will be remembered long after you are gone.
3) How can I make a planned gift?
- Contact Burke Stansbury, Development Director, at (206) 624-4081 ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interest in planned giving.
- Work with an estate planner or legal counsel to determine the best way for you to give.
- Fill out the form below join Social Justice Fund NW’s Frontlines 4 the Future and encourage others to give through your example.